About the event
The conference took place between 20 and 22 October 2015 in Lisbon (Portugal) at the Centro de Congressos de Lisboa, gathering over 4000 participants, including politicians, national and European decision-makers, researchers and entrepreneurs. They debated the latest policies and initiatives of the European Commission on ICT.
e-SENS joined this exceptional event, showcasing recent achievements in the delivery of cross-border digital services. e-SENS had its booth together with e-CODEX in the "Connect" area, booth C21. The booth named Digital Public Services Across Borders aimed at presenting the efforts in the area of European cross-border digital public services, in various policy domains: e-Justice, Business Lifecycle, e-Health, and e-Procurement.
Booth visitors were offered an opportunity to see real implementations of e-SENS/e-CODEX solutions. The following live demos were presented at the booth:
- e-Health: Seamless access to key medical information from another country. The case of an Italian citizen visiting a doctor in Lisbon
- Business Lifecycle: The use of e-ID and e-Signature in the business registration in Sweden
- e-Justice: Interconnection of business registers; ready for Directive 2012/17/EU
Access materials from live demos:
- Business pilot in Sweden - authentication flow
- Business pilot in Sweden - signing
- Business pilot in Sweden - overview
- e-Health pilot in Portugal - overview
- e-Justice pilot - overview
The e-SENS e-CODEX networking session ‘Have a speed date with public e-services!’
The session, which took place on 22 October, provided first-hand information on solutions within e-ID, e-Signature, e-Delivery, e-Documents and Semantics. Project experts gave insight into work which had been done and discussed how building blocks can be re-used in other policy/business areas. We were happy to see interest in the project developments and discussion on the cross-border digital services in Europe.