The workshop between e-SENS and the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) will take place in Copenhagen on 29-30 September 2015.
The joint workshop will focus on e-Delivery and interoperability between the infrastructure gateway implementation. It is open for all interested parties.
The workshop will be attended by technical experts from the CEF e-Delivery DSI team of the European Commission (DG DIGIT) as well as e-SENS work package 5 (Piloting) and 6 (Building blocks provision) representatives.
The objectives of the hands-on workshop are to:
- Test and run PoC on the requirements from the e-SENS pilots – to ensure readiness for continued pilot test using AS4 in the pilots.
- Understand and synthesize requirements from several domains, including e-SENS pilots and non e-SENS initiatives.
- Clarifying issues around the e-SENS e-Delivery profile and the CEF strategy on e-Delivery architecture and reference implementation.
- Clarify and get kick off conformance test for those who has not yet started this.
- Clarify topics related to setup and use of AS4 gateway in e-SENS and CEF.
- Enhance interoperability between e-SENS-AS4 based gateways on standard procedures.
- Make progress and clarify on issues such as support for SMP/SML, including clarify on use of split/join protocol feature for large file handling.
- Inform participant implementers and vendors about upcoming e-SENS-AS4 conformance testing (procedure & requirements).
Registration is obligatory under the following link: http://doodle.com/6q8gv8ndmzezssew
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Christian Rasmussen - christian.rasmussen[at]difi.no
Lefteris Leontaridis - lld[at]netsmart.gr
Pedersen Klaus Vilstrup - KlausVilstrup.Pedersen[at]difi.no
The workshop is hosted by IBM Denmark (e-SENS partner).
Meeting venue: IBM Denmark,Sortemosevej 21, 3450 Alleroed
We hope to see you at the meeting!