On the 18th December in Brussels the first meeting of Advisory Policy Board took place. The meeting was attended by elected policy representatives, representatives of European Commission, the coordinator and leaders of work packages. The task of Advisory Policy Board is to address specific policy related issues within differentdomains andcompetence clusters. In particular, the Advisory Policy Board will:
- advise on domain-specific and cross-domain policy needs and requirements,
- liaise with high-level representatives of relevant domain stakeholder constituencies,
- relay external views from the end user communities,
- assess pilot results and make recommendations on potential for further adoption,
- liaise with the Management board and inform about policy aspects related to the domains and the clusters to ensure a proper execution of the project.
The first meeting of Advisory Policy Board addressed organisational and administrative issues. Roles, responsibilities as well as expectations towards the Board were discussed by participants of the meeting.