The e-Justice week has finished! Between 16th and 20th of May, you could find information about real digital e-Justice services via our social media channels. Every day, there were new materials related to the operation of e-CODEX and e-SENS e-Justice to enable cross-border communication between citizens, businesses, legal professionals and the courts. Below, you'll find all the materials that were published during the #eJusticeWeek, as well as short, more descriptive information on the e-Justice domain.
e-Justice week materials:
- Matrimonial matters and parental responsibility leaflet
- European Payment Order leaflet
- European Account Preservation Order
- Electronic cross-border claims with e-CODEX and e-SENS (infographic)
- e-SENS e-Justice video
- European e-Justice video
e-Justice has the aim of simplifying access to cross-border legal procedures and legal means by establishing electronic communication channels between courts, citizens, businesses and legal professionals. The mechanisms of legal cooperation involving the electronic transmission of documents and information will reduce the costs of legal procedures, by avoiding expenditure on the translation of forms and transmission of documents, as well as reducing the need for legal assistance.
Added value of European e-Justice:
- Reduced costs of procedures by avoiding expenditure on the translation of forms and transmission of documents
- Increased process efficiency, with faster communication channels between the courts, citizens, businesses and legal professionals
- Seamless electronic resolution of cross-border matrimonial matters
- Facilitation of the debt recovery process in cross-border disputes for European citizens and businesses
- An opportunity for innovative services and products based on re-usable technical components
Visit e-CODEX website: www.ecodex.eu